One of the biggest challenges leaders face is finding time to strategize, plan, and develop their skills
while meeting the multiple demands of their jobs.
An excellent way to grow professionally and see fast results is by joining a success circle.
This dynamic 11-month leadership success circle is designed to create real progress in your professional and personal life by leveraging the power of a supportive mastermind.
Have you ever wished you had a circle of partners to go to for advice, support and direction? Imagine a group of highly invested professionals focused on helping you reach your professional and personal goals. This program was created to harness the collective talents and experiences of its members and to provide a powerful forum for achieving results. Learn to work smarter, not harder!
This elite program is a combination of peer masterminding, professional development, and coaching. You'll start with a full day retreat to create your individual leadership blueprint and gain clarity, set goals and develop a plan of action. Our monthly result sessions will support you in sharpening your skills and creating real progress personally and professionally.
Benefits of participating in a success circle
- You have a personal group of advisors who are committed to helping you get results and succeed.
- You have a monthly forum to discuss challenges in a confidential environment.
- You can bring your ideas and plans to the group to receive valuable feedback and learn from other perspectives.
- You can share best practices and tap into the resources, knowledge and connections that the other members bring to the group.
- You receive honest feedback, advice and brainstorming.
- You develop a crystal clear vision and action plans and become more focused as your mastermind helps hold you accountable.
- You receive support, encouragement and inspiration as you move toward your goals.
- You can establish strong and valuable relationships with other professionals who support you in your success.
- You can work smarter, not harder, so you can enjoy balance, clarity and success.
Our success circle of no more than 10 leaders will begin in September 2012
- An all-day kick-off retreat to create your leadership blueprint, learn more about yourself as a leader, get to know your fellow members and rejuvenate!
- Monthly four-hour sessions including lunch and networking located at Woodmont Country Club in Rockville, Maryland
- Professional assessments to learn more about your style and preferences as a leader
- Private coaching sessions with a certified professional coach
- Professional development workshops on timely topics
- A resource portal of templates, articles, white papers, forms, and case studies to support your growth
- Monthly check-in calls to review progress and gain support from your circle
- A success partner to support and challenge you to reach your goals
- A leadership book each month and a one-year subscription to an executive book summary service
You can get all the support you need — all year long — in one program!
Each month we will focus on an important leadership topic. Topics include:
- Personal Mastery
- Coaching Mastery
- Communication Mastery
- Team Leadership Mastery
- Emotional Intelligence Mastery
- Interpersonal Mastery
- Results Mastery
- Strategic Mastery
- Change Mastery
- Culture Mastery
- Peak Performance Mastery
The Success Circle is ideal for the seasoned leader who is ready to take massive action in their professional and personal life and see fast results. If you have a passion for leadership, learning, continuous improvement and raising the bar, you are in the right place!
- You directly manage at least two people
- Vice President level or above
- A commitment to attend the sessions and participate fully
- A willingness to commit time and effort to getting the results you desire
Once you submit an application, you will be scheduled for a 20-minute phone interview with Laurie to answer any questions you have and to determine if you are right for the program. Applications must be received on or before August 15th at noon EDT.
Here's what others are saying about the program
"I was a participant in Envision Excellence LLC's pilot leadership program and I highly recommend it for leaders looking for professional networking, development, and support. The program enabled me to meet other professionals in different industries who experienced similar challenges from a different perspective. With the mastermind process, I could bring a work-related challenge for discussion and receive valuable input and insights as to how I might address it. For example, I received practical input for a management trainee program I developed for my credit union. Because of the confidentiality guaranteed by the Mastermind, I could talk candidly about sensitive HR topics. The participants were a support network I could lean on. Mastermind facilitator Laurie Maddalena provided insightful speakers and professional development presentations on such topics as compensation, accountability, and employment law and she created an online networking portal to exchange information and ideas and access documents. Finally, the program included a coaching component which supported my leadership development."
— Beth Yingling
Senior Vice President of HR and Organizational Development, Apple Federal Credit Union
"I truly enjoyed the leadership mastermind program. It was great to be able to meet monthly with a group of intelligent people who are in the same line of work from various industries. We learned, laughed, and were loyal to the group. Everyone was committed and participated which added an extreme amount of value and substance! We received lots of support from one another and had the opportunity to develop options and resolutions to challenging issues that we faced daily. I was fortunate to be selected into the group and very thankful that I participated. I encourage any professional to join! It's a rewarding experience. I met a lot of wonderful professionals that I can count on anytime for a listening ear, support, and assistance."
— Tameka Brown
Director of HR and Administration, NARFE Premier Federal Credit Union
Submit your information to download our program application
Just think of all the conferences you go to with the intent of implementing new ideas and changes, only to get pushed to the back burner when you get back to the real world. This program will support you year-long to ensure you achieve your goals. Make this the year that you will invest in yourself as a leader!
Contact Laurie with any questions at (240) 605-7940.
About the Facilitator
Laurie's passion is assisting leaders in reaching their peak level of performance in their professional and personal life. Laurie Maddalena is a certified executive coach, team coach and organizational development consultant with Envision Excellence, LLC. Prior to establishing her own coaching and consulting business, Laurie served as Vice President of Human Resources/Organizational Development at Montgomery County Teachers Federal Credit Union (MCT). She earned a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree and a Master of Science degree in human resources/organizational development from The University of Maryland, University College. She also earned a Bachelor's degree in speech communication from Syracuse University. For more information about Envision Excellence, visit envisionexcellence.net.